My class starts before 29th August 2018.
Click here to access Course Material (Moodle version 2.9). Please use Webspace ID and password.
My class starts after 29th August 2018.
Click here to access Course Material (Moodle version 3.5). Please use APKey username and password. If there are any further questions on APKey, kindly refer to APKey FAQ page. Click here to learn more on Moodle 3.5
As part of our continuous efforts to further improve teaching and learning and to enhance web user experience, we are pleased to inform that we are upgrading our Course Material Platform (Moodle) in stages. New classes commencing from 29th August 2018 will start to use the upgraded Moodle version 3.5. Existing classes will remain within the existing Moodle (version 2.9) until the end of semester. The benefits of the new version of Moodle are as follows:
1. A brand new and Mobile responsive interface
2. Availability of a Moodle mobile app (click here to download the app)
3. See your modules at a glance
4. Quick access to activities
5. Easier activity navigation - view activities by timeline
6. Separation between main notes and class activity
7. Online submission of assignments with Turnitin integration
Implementation timeline is as following: