Join a team that recognizes talent and is committed to building your career together. You will work in integrated teams, and be exposed to a diverse range of work disciplines. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your management expertise, leadership, technical and soft skills through our unprecedented training and learnings sessions.
We are looking for highly driven innovative individuals to develop greater solutions that will enhance productivity growth in this evolving manufacturing industry. In turn, we offer a framework of equal career progression and opportunities across our 36 businesses in Malaysia and Asia.
Join this exciting and fast paced organization - and be a part of Top Glove’s dynamic family today.
Department / positions
- Internal Audit & Finance
- Business Development
- HR & Administration
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Supply chain / Logistic
- Warehouse Property & Leasing
- TG Medical & Dental Clinic
- Information Technology
- Engineering (R&D, Chemical, Mechanical Mechatronics, Electrical, Civil)
- Chemist (Manufacturing, Quality Assurance)
- Former (Ceramic Modeller)
- Bachelor Degree with strong academic results (2nd class & above)
- Proficiency in English. Bahasa Mandarin & other international language will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and energetic team player.
- Results oriented with strong follow up attribute.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Attractive basic salary & allowances
- Learning & Development
- Medical care coverage
- ESOS and Share grant
- Hostel accommodation
- Toastmaster club
- Fee gymnasium facilities
- Annual company events, social activities, weekly and monthly sports activities
Vast career opportunities for business professions and skilled technical personnel
Telephone: 03 - 3392 1992/1905
Click here to download the internship advertisement