Designation: Corporate Insights Analyst Intern
Nature of role: Social Media Analytics and Consultancy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communications skill
- Adequate writing / report writing capability
- Familiar with Social Media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Eager to learn and adapt
Preferable Additional Skills:
- Proficient in multiple languages; English, Malay, Chinese, Tamil
- Design skills would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing
Task / Role Description:
- Determine the best methodology to use, based on clients’ objectives and goals.
- Set up tools for data gathering purpose.
- Perform data cleaning and filter out irrelevant data.
- Code high volume of data of social media users’ activities.
- Integrate all categorized data and summarize with actionable insightful information.
- Compile data and insights gathered into presentation reports for clients.
- Interns will work with our experienced analysts, using both our own in house and external tools.
Benefit / Perks:
- Monthly basic allowance of RM 500
- Interns are included in our bi-monthly company events
- Access to pantry at all hours (snacks and drinks)
- Occasional games & activities after hours (we play board games in office!)
Comments / Remarks:
- Interns will be expected to learn and gain real working experience from doing the same work as our analysts
- Interns will experience working in a growth phase start up with some international exposure to our TH HQ
- The office is located at Pinnacle PJ, within 5 mins walking distance from LRT Asia Jaya; convenient for students relying on public transport
A-21-05, Tower A Pinnacle Petaling Jaya, Jalan Utara C Seksyen 51A, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/3exXNdAwALv
To find out more or to apply, drop us a message at Talent@wisesight.com