The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) is the national accountancy body that regulates and develops the accountancy profession in Malaysia. Established under the Accountants Act 1967, it represents more than 33,000 members who are currently making their strides in business across all industries in Malaysia as well as abroad.
Internship | Local Students
- The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day activities of the CEO's Office which include preparing/compiling presentation slides for the CEO, conducting relevant researches/analyses, and performing other tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and able to conduct research
- Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Result oriented and a self-starter
- Meticulous and able to organize work well with strong people management skills
|Contact Person||Noorfadylah Binti Abu Bakar|
|Designation||Sr Executive – Talent & Human Capital|
|Tel||03-2722 9000 ext 133|
|Address||Unit 33-01, Level 33, Tower A, The Vertical, Bangsar South City,59200 KL|