- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone/email/chat contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
CSE will be responsible for all types of communications with our existing clients in terms of:
- Answering questions about all technical support (inbound call, live chat, and email).
- Processing clients’ requests (inbound call, live chat, and email).
- Supporting company good image.
- Provide problem-solving skills to existing clients by ensuring excellent service provided to clients.
- Ensure operating systems are functioning properly and report to the leader if it fails.
- Process client's request via phone call, live chat, and email.
- Escalate issues to appropriate specialist when needed (via SalesForce or Jira.
- Update clients on their request status accordingly.
- Constantly verify documents submitted by clients within specific regions on the hourly basis.
- Attend all seminars scheduled by the company for the employee.
- Achieve quarterly KPI targets set by manager/leader.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager/leader.
- Working days: shift working hours (including weekends & PH).
- Allowances: shift allowances (night shift & weekend shift), quarterly incentive.
- Work location: KL (City Centre).
- Headcounts: 4 headcounts from China.
- Mandarin is a must and China Nationals is preferred.
- Salary : RM 4,000 max.
Submit your applications to: email@example.com (Ms. Praveen)