Sapura Resources Berhad is a public limited liability company incorporated and domiciled in Malaysia, and is listed on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Malaysia”). The holding company is Sapura Holdings Sdn. Bhd. The principal activities of the Company are investment holding and property investment. Accordingly, the Group is now focused on two core business segments which is Property Sector & Aviation Sector.
Internship for accounts & finance
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Skills & Competencies Requirements
- Technical/Functional/Hard Skills
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Behavioural/Soft Skills
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
|Contact Person||Lia Hasmira|
|Address||Level 25, Tower 3, KLCC|