To all Malaysian Students who have submitted their PTPTN Online Application before 31st October 2019: Please note that the DEADLINE for PTPTN hardcopy submission is 20th November 2019 (Wednesday). NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED BY PTPTN.
NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED BY PTPTNN.
- 2 duty stamps – (RM10 each for loan agreements – purchase at any Post Office )
- Print 2 sets of PTPTN agreements (login, download and print from PTPTN website)
- Complete 2 sets of the agreements (sign and write date on the required fields-use only black ball pen). Leave it blank for the Saksi section.
- Date must be same for both agreements.
- CIMB Direct Debit form:
- Offer Letter – will be prepared by APU PTPTN staff
IMPORTANT: All documents must be in A4 size paper and printed single sided.
NON-CONFORMANCE TO ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WOULD RESULT IN REJECTION OF YOUR LOAN APPLICATION.
If you have any queries about PTPTN Loan; please email us at email@example.com or meet Mr. Hafiz/Mr. Fahmi/Ms. Nor Firdaus at Student Services Office @ Level 3 APU New Campus.