PTPTN Hardcopy Submission - Deadline 27th June 2018
Malaysian Students who had submitted PTPTN Online Applications before 31st May 2018; please note that DEADLINE for PTPTN hardcopy submission is 27th June 2018 (Wednesday).
1) 2 duty stamps – (RM10 each for loan agreements – purchase at any post office )
2) Print 2 sets of PTPTN agreements (login, download and print from PTPTN website)
3) Complete the agreements 2 sets (sign and write date on the required fields-use only black ball pen).
4) Date must be same for both agreements.
5) CIMB Direct Debit form (click here to download) – compulsory to all student applying PTPTN
6) Offer Letter – will be prepared by APU PTPTN staff
IMPORTANT: All document must be in A4 size paper and cannot print double sided
If you have any queries about PTPTN Loan; please email us at email@example.com or meet Mr. Hafiz or Ms. Nor Firdaus at Student Services Office @ APU New Campus. Please note that PTPTN staff will be on leave next week for Hari Raya from 14th until 20th June 2018.