SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR APU ENGINEERING GRADUATES Australia Skill Graduate Visa 476
Recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. It is a temporary visa. Can bring along your spouse.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree and Above
- You are younger than 31 years of age.
- You have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in the past two years.
- You have not held a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a member of the family unit)
- English language ability. (IELTS) An overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 in each of the four components. Or PTE Academic (Pearson) An overall score of 50 points.
- You meet health and character requirements.
Contact Person: Sean Chang / Shah / Dal
Hand Phone: +6012-2277091 / +6012-3541702 / +65-90090361
Company Name: Aussie Biz Group
(In Collaboration With Ultra Fast Migration Australia-MARA 0321177)
11.08, Level 11, Menara KH,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Opportunity to meet our Consultants one to one, in appointment and reservation basis from 10:30am to 4:30pm (Tuesday and Friday) at APU Campus.